Department of Mechanical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives
- To empower students to excel in industry, technical profession or postgraduate programmes through quality education.
- To create robust foundation in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals required to solve technical problems.
- To develop ethical, environmental and societal responsibilities in students and make them contribute towards the benefit of professional organization and society.
- To enable students to acquire knowledge of relevant technologies and multidisciplinary fields.
- To boost the spirit of inquiry through projects, internships leading to development of creativity, self-confidence and team spirit.
Program Specific Ooutcomes
- Develop and implement new ideas on product design and development with the help of CAD/CAM tools while ensuring best manufacturing practices.
- Able to integrate and apply knowledge in the solution of interdisciplinary engineering problems.