News & Events
CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVE BY DIYA SYSTEMS, MANGALORE (SUBSIDIARY OF GLOW TOUCH TECHNOLOGIES, KENTUCKY, USA) AS TECHNICAL TRAINEES/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS/EXECUTIVES ON 13 MAY 2016
CONVEYANCE FACILITY - KTU SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION MAY - JUNE 2016CONVEYANCE FACILITY_docx
Who has to register for KEE 2016
1. Students seeking admission in Management/NRI quota.
2. Students who has not written the KEAM 2016.
3.Students who has written and not qualified in KEAM 2016.
How to apply......
Applicants are requested to visit http://ksfecma.com/ to access KEE 2016 application form. Filled in application along with a DD for Rs 250/- in favour of KSFECMA, Payable at Kochi shall be send by post to KSFECMA, Vikas nagar, NH Bypass, Kundanoor, Marad PO, Kochi, Kerala - 682 304.
INDWELL Advanced Industrial Automation, Pune, will be carrying out a one day Industrial Automation Training on PLC, HMI, Scada, Drives & Wiring to B Tech Final Year Students on 28 March 2016. B Tech Final Year Students from other Engineering Colleges are welcome to attend this free of cost training. They must carry their COLLEGE IDENTITY CARDS. The training will start at 10.00 AM on 28 March 2016 and required to be seated well in advance in DEPARTMENT BLOCK, SNGCET PAYYANUR.
Last date for uploading paper is extended to 07-03-2016
National Conference on Technological Advancement in Engineering Aspects
Date:: 17,18 March 2016
Click here to register
Workshop on Application of ANSYS in Design/Analysis of mechanical systems on 03-08-2015 and 04-08-2015.
1.Download the registration form which is available at www.sngcet.org->new&events .
2. Fill the registration form and send it back to email@example.com on or before 31st July 2015.
3. Once online registration is made, further communication will be through your email / contact number.
4. A confirmation mail regarding acceptance/ rejection will be send to you and the participation is strictly limited to only those who received the confirmation.
5. Spot registration is not permitted.
6. Rs.500 should be paid by each participant at registration desk on the first day of the workshop from 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM.
7. All candidate should bring a Approval letter from your college to attend the workshop in prescribed format available at website.
PROGRAM The challenges and opportunities that surround educational field and practice are experienced everywhere in the world. To face these challenges, it is necessary for an individual to know the context within which his society currently operates, the impact and process of technology in which his activities are based. National conferences always play an inevitable role in stimulating discussions that make our students competitive enough to contribute in the field of advanced technology. In this context it is a great privilege of SNGCET to organise at national conference on technological advancements in engineering. Original research/ technical papers are invited in following disciplines 1.Computer Science & Engineering 2.Electronics & Communication Engineering 3.Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4.Mechanical Engineering 5.Civil Engineering